AAM Investment Group provides genuine opportunities for our people to grow their career with a Company that promotes innovation, embraces technology and leads change in the agricultural industry. At AAMIG we value the experience of our people. We offer regular industry training and professional development, and reward high performance.
Risk and Compliance Manager – AAMIG, Brisbane Qld
The key purpose of the Risk & Compliance Manager role is to lead all aspects of AAMIG and its subsidiaries, relating to the compliance and reporting obligations, governance across multiple entities and provide advice and training as required.
Key responsibilities include:
– Manage the day-to-day compliance function partnering with various stakeholders and business units.
– Review new business initiatives, operational procedures and major operational and systems changes from a regulatory perspective.
– Develop, review and maintain compliance standards and policies.
– Develop and or review agreements and establish systems to manage the agreements.
– Monitor the management of the contractual obligations and agreements between AAMIG entities.
– Advise and review content of marketing material, PDS, application forms, research reports, platform applications and other regulatory documents.
– Manage the company’s licensing, registration, regulatory reporting and timely submission of reports as required.
Click here for position description.
To apply please provide a cover letter outlining your skills and experience in relation to the position description, along with a copy of your current resume and submit via our advertisement on SEEK.
Casual Positions, various locations throughout Australia
We are seeking expressions of interest for casual employees to fill a range of exciting and challenging positions in multiple AAMIG locations throughout Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and the Northern Territory.
We look for workers with a diverse range of backgrounds with a variety of skills and experience in the agricultural sector who have the ability to operate in physically challenging environments. The positions we offer may be based in either or both indoor and outdoor locations and in all weather and temperature environments.
At AAMIG the health, safety and wellbeing of our people is our number one priority. All successful candidates will be required to complete a safety induction and follow all safety policies and procedures.
If you would like to express your interest in working for AAM Investment Group in a casual position, please email our Human Resources team and provide a copy of your resume along with your preference of location.
Expressions of Interest
Interested in working with us? We are frequently on the lookout for talented people, with industry experience who want to work as part of team. If this sounds like you please submit your resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We hold resumes on file for up to 12 months. We will contact applicants should a position become available that we believe matches their skills.